Fork & Plough
Fork & Plough, a true farm-to-table dining experience in partnership with Greenbrier Farms, has a well-earned reputation as one of the best restaurants in town. Chef Shawn Kelly's menu changes... Read More
Fork & Plough, a true farm-to-table dining experience in partnership with Greenbrier Farms, has a well-earned reputation as one of the best restaurants in town. Chef Shawn Kelly's menu changes every time you walk in the door and Saturday and Sunday brunches see a little extra innovation coming out of the kitchen. Recent Sundays featured items like a fried egg over grilled catfish, a Nashville hot softshell crab sandwich on Texas toast, and a waffle buried beneath a Greenbrier Farms pork chop and Sawmill gravy. All of this can be had in the Overbrook neighborhood just outside of Downtown Greenville making parking a breeze without all the congestion of Main St.
- Brunch: "Brunch options fall off the menu at 2 pm so don't dilly dally."
- Burger: "The menu asks that you limit substitutions to the burger as it is prepared but rumor has it that you can actually ask for bacon on your burger just to dial things up a notch."
- Best Restaurants: "Make a reservation, even if you are just going for lunch or brunch on the weekend. The word is out and the space fills up fast."
- Best for Brunch Because: Fork & Plough is putting out some seriously good food in a relaxed, casual environment just outside of Downtown Greenville.
- Best for Burger Because: Fork & Plough's burger, sourced directly from Greenbrier Farms, is the most consistent and perfectly cooked farm to table burger you will find in town.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Greenbrier Farms and High Cotton's former Executive Chef Shawn Kelly have joined forces for an incredible dining experience.