Fork & Plough
Fork & Plough is exactly what one might expect out of a partnership between a couple of local farmers and High Cotton's former Executive Chef. The ambiance is casual, the ingredients are fresh,... Read More
Fork & Plough is exactly what one might expect out of a partnership between a couple of local farmers and High Cotton's former Executive Chef. The ambiance is casual, the ingredients are fresh, local, and loved, and the plates coming out of the kitchen are phenomenal across the board. Go for lunch and one of the best burgers or wing plates you will ever eat or enjoy a nice dinner with a Greenbrier Farm's pork chop served over herb risotto. Chef Shawn Kelly introduces a brand new menu with every service so don't get too attached to any one thing (except maybe that burger, of course) and be ready to have your mind blown with every visit.
- Best Restaurants: "Make a reservation, even if you are just going for lunch or brunch on the weekend. The word is out and the space fills up fast."
- Burger: "The menu asks that you limit substitutions to the burger as it is prepared but rumor has it that you can actually ask for bacon on your burger just to dial things up a notch."
- Brunch: "You cannot get a cocktail (it's beer and wine only) but the food is too good for that to matter."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Greenbrier Farms and High Cotton's former Executive Chef Shawn Kelly have joined forces for an incredible dining experience.
- Best for Burger Because: Fork & Plough's burger, sourced directly from Greenbrier Farms, is the most consistent and perfectly cooked farm to table burger you will find in town.
- Best for Brunch Because: Fork & Plough is putting out some seriously good food in a relaxed, casual environment just outside of Downtown Greenville.