Paris Mountain State Park
Type: Active, Family Friendly, Great Views, Outdoor Activities, Parks
One feature that you can see from just about anywhere in Greenville is Paris Mountain State Park. Located just minutes from Downtown Greenville, the park offers outdoor adventure in the form of... Read More
One feature that you can see from just about anywhere in Greenville is Paris Mountain State Park. Located just minutes from Downtown Greenville, the park offers outdoor adventure in the form of hiking, camping, and boating at minimal cost and effort. Want to take the youngest, fresh walkers on their first hike? Try out the easy mile lake loop right at the park's entrance. Want to get an older kid ready for an assault on Table Rock? Trails at the top of the park offer a variety of difficulties to advance a child's love of the outdoors. Summer months see plenty of fun happening in the lower lake's swimming area where paddling and fishing are also fun outdoor options.
2401 State Park Rd
Greenville, SC 29609
- Daylight Savings Time: Daily 8am-9pm
- Winter: Daily 8am-6pm
- Adult $2; Senior $1.25; Child (15 and under) Free
- Things to Do with Kids: "It is so close to town you are going to want to visit a lot, which makes the $50 SC Inland State Park Pass a wise investment."
- Outdoor Activities, Romantic Things to Do, Things to Do in December: "It is so close to town you are going to want to visit a lot, which makes the SC State Park Pass a wise investment."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Pets are welcome if they're kept on a leash."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids of all ages and abilities will love the trails at Paris Mountain, and summertime swimming and paddle boating are icing on the cake.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Miles of trails this close to Downtown Greenville makes Paris Mountain the perfect refuge just minutes from the daily grind.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Just minutes from Downtown Greenville, Paris Mountain State Park is the most accessible destination for hikers of all skill levels.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Winter in the woods offers all new perspectives and views from visits in the warmer months.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Paris Mountain State Park offers a taste of the outdoors, mere minutes from the city.