Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Brett Barest
Paris Mountain State Park
Type: Active, Family Friendly, Great Views, Outdoor Activities, Parks
2401 State Park Rd
Greenville, SC 29609
- Daylight Savings Time: Daily 8am-9pm
- Winter: Daily 8am-6pm
- Adult $2; Senior $1.25; Child (15 and under) Free
- Things to Do in December, Outdoor Activities: "It is so close to town you are going to want to visit a lot, which makes the SC State Park Pass a wise investment."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Pets are welcome if they're kept on a leash."
- Things to Do with Kids: "It is so close to town you are going to want to visit a lot, which makes the $50 SC Inland State Park Pass a wise investment."
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Winter in the woods offers all new perspectives and views from visits in the warmer months.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Paris Mountain State Park offers a taste of the outdoors, mere minutes from the city.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids of all ages and abilities will love the trails at Paris Mountain, and summertime swimming and paddle boating are icing on the cake.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Miles of trails this close to Downtown Greenville makes Paris Mountain the perfect refuge just minutes from the daily grind.