Swamp Rabbit Cafe & Grocery
Cuisine: Bakery, Deli, Eclectic, Local Specialty
Price Range: $
When you want to select from the freshest, most locally sourced ingredients, look no further than the Swamp Rabbit Café & Grocery. The café and grocery store is a huge advocate for local farmers... Read More
When you want to select from the freshest, most locally sourced ingredients, look no further than the Swamp Rabbit Café & Grocery. The café and grocery store is a huge advocate for local farmers and artisans so it is no surprise that the addition of a brick oven pizzeria in their parking lot operates in the same spirit. Toppings change with the season and some really creative pizzas are always on the menu. Keep it simple with a classic cheese or pepperoni pie or dive into a veggie pizza covered in local chard, kale, onions, and local Stracciatella cheese. There are no wrong answers for this always satisfying experience.
- Pizza: "The front parking lot is almost always full, so it helps to go around back or even the overflow lot just across the Reedy River."
- Breakfast: "Just around the corner from the cafe is the SRT Bike Shop, so you can grab breakfast then hop on a rental bike with ease."
- Brunch: "When the weather is nice, parking fills up fast but arriving via the Swamp Rabbit Trail is always an option."
- Best for Pizza Because: Swamp Rabbit Café & Grocery addition of a brick oven has been a game changer for those looking to eat local.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Swamp Rabbit Cafe offers a fantastic farm-to-table breakfast, making it a great place to start your day before heading out on the Swamp Rabbit Trail.
- Best for Brunch Because: Farm to table dining next to the Swamp Rabbit Trail doesn't get any better on a warm sunny Sunday.