The James Beard-nominated Anchorage is one of Greenville's best eateries, featuring an ever-changing menu of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. It is also located in the heart of one of Greenville's... Read More
The James Beard-nominated Anchorage is one of Greenville's best eateries, featuring an ever-changing menu of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. It is also located in the heart of one of Greenville's fastest growing neighborhoods - The Village of West Greenville. Diners (or those just in for an outstanding cocktail) have the choice of dining just steps away from the bustling Village sidewalk or taking things upstairs to the modest rooftop patio. Wherever you end up, both the Village's vibe and the quality of food coming out of The Anchorage's kitchen make this a destination just begging you to eat outside anytime the weather allows it.
- Outdoor Dining: "The unenforced "private" lot across the street is fair game every night of the week."
- Best Restaurants: "Go on First Fridays so you can pair your visit with a tour of the Village of West Greenville's art galleries. Also, make sure you have a reservation."
- Romantic Dining, Brunch: "The private lot across the street is fair game on Sunday mornings."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With street level and roof top options on the table, The Anchorage is a great place to eat outdoors.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Not too many restaurants earn a James Beard nomination their first year in business.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With some of the best food in town, The Anchorage is the perfect place to celebrate any occasion with your favorite person.
- Best for Brunch Because: The Anchorage is one of the best restaurants in town every night of the week… why would Sunday brunch be any different?
Find the 10Best nearby: