Also Featured In
The James Beard-nominated Anchorage is one of Greenville's best eateries, featuring an ever-changing menu of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Sunday brunch is no different as they frequently wow us... Read More
The James Beard-nominated Anchorage is one of Greenville's best eateries, featuring an ever-changing menu of fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Sunday brunch is no different as they frequently wow us with specials like their recent Albacore tuna sandwich, house-baked brioche, and lamb schnitzel sandwich, all of which can only be found an establishment such as the Anchorage. Also, cocktails deviate from the standard Bloody Mary as the bar livens things up with House Palomas and other creative libations. This is a culinary experience of the highest order and the perfect reason to visit the Village of West Greenville on a Sunday morning.
- Brunch: "The private lot across the street is fair game on Sunday mornings."
- Romantic Dining: "Nothing kills a romantic dinner faster than not getting a table. Definitely make a reservation for this one."
- Best Restaurants: "Go on First Fridays so you can pair your visit with a tour of the Village of West Greenville's art galleries. Also, make sure you have a reservation."
- Best for Brunch Because: The Anchorage is one of the best restaurants in town every night of the week… why would Sunday brunch be any different?
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Any restaurant nominated for a James Beard award in their first year in business is going to make just about every list imaginable.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Not too many restaurants earn a James Beard nomination their first year in business.