Photo courtesy of 3/09 photo from RMSC - 3 others of the butterfly garden in the Lydia - Not Used folder
Roper Mountain Science Center
Type: Children's Museums, Family Friendly, Museums, Parks, Planetarium / Observatory, Science Museums
- Science Center: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
- Planetrium Shows: Fri 6:45pm-Close
- Adult $5; Senior $4; Child (6-12) $4
- Things to Do with Kids: "The Butterfly Adventure and Blueberry Festival (June and July, respectively) are two of the busiest Second Saturday programs so get there early."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Roper Mountain Science Center is a unique education center that has been fascinating Upstate children since 1985.