Explore Myrtle Beach
Hudson's Flea Market
Type: Flea Markets
Bargain hunters take note, Hudson's has 430 vendor spaces, and you can find some awesome deals among the stalls, whether you're looking for antique tables or computer desks, china or cheap dishes for... Read More
Bargain hunters take note, Hudson's has 430 vendor spaces, and you can find some awesome deals among the stalls, whether you're looking for antique tables or computer desks, china or cheap dishes for you college-bound daughter. The family-owned business was started in 1975 and is now the largest covered flea market on the Grand Strand. Hudson's has five whole acres of free parking and pick-up spaces for those loading larger purchases. You'll also find food booths, and on Sunday mornings, there are non-denominational church services for both kids and adults. A fun place to spend the day in the shade.
- Christmas Shopping: "Hudson's is the perfect place for that unique Christmas gift that won't show up somewhere else under the tree."
- Best Shopping: "Don't be afraid to make an offer below the price tag. Bargaining is half the fun of flea markets."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Drop the kids off at the nearby Wild Water & Wheels water park and enjoy a hassle-free day of bargain shopping."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: If you can't find it anywhere else, Hudson's Flea Market is your best shot.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: You name it, there's a good chance Hudson's has it.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Hudson's Flea Market is known as pickers' heaven among locals. The people-watching is worth a visit even if you don't find any buried treasure.