Explore Myrtle Beach
Hudson's Flea Market
Type: Flea Markets
For a shopping trip on the cheap, check out this open-air market featuring more than 400 vendor spaces featuring all kinds of wares. Bargain-shopper can find great deals, whether you're looking for... Read More
For a shopping trip on the cheap, check out this open-air market featuring more than 400 vendor spaces featuring all kinds of wares. Bargain-shopper can find great deals, whether you're looking for antique tables or computer desks, china or cheap plates, toasters or golf balls. The family owned business was started in 1975 and is now the largest covered flea market on the Grand Strand. One of the least busy times to shop are Sunday mornings, when the crowds are light and Hudson's also hosts non-denominational church services for both kids and adults. You'll also run into some colorful characters among the regular vendors.
- Best Shopping: "Don't be afraid to make an offer below the price tag. Bargaining is half the fun of flea markets."
- Christmas Shopping: "Hudson's is the perfect place for that unique Christmas gift that won't show up somewhere else under the tree."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Drop the kids off at the nearby Wild Water & Wheels water park and enjoy a hassle-free day of bargain shopping."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: You name it, there's a good chance Hudson's has it.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: If you can't find it anywhere else, Hudson's Flea Market is your best shot.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Hudson's Flea Market is known as pickers' heaven among locals. The people-watching is worth a visit even if you don't find any buried treasure.
Find the 10Best nearby: