Explore Myrtle Beach
Type: Shopping Districts
This new multi-purpose complex features great dining and entertainment options, but shopping is the top draw. With more than 50 shops on one city block, window shoppers can stroll through this... Read More
This new multi-purpose complex features great dining and entertainment options, but shopping is the top draw. With more than 50 shops on one city block, window shoppers can stroll through this urban-style district and check out such exclusive stores as Anthropologie, Fossil, Ivy & Leo, Orvis and many more. Located on the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base, this development also includes city-style townhouses located over the storefronts and wide, bricked sidewalks for a unique shopping experience. Market Common also hosts various festivities in the adjoining parks. Many of Market Common's outlets cannot be found anywhere else on the Grand Strand.
4017 Deville St
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Best Shopping: "Valor Park is right across the street and offers playgrounds and picnic tables - the perfect place to let the kids fuel up and burn off some energy during a shopping trip."
- Christmas Shopping: "Market Common offers ElfWorks, a children's interactive Christmas play area for the kids, in the main district."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Valor Park is across the street and offers playgrounds and picnic tables - the perfect place to let the kids to burn off some energy."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Market Common provides a unique, urban-style shopping district like no other on the Strand.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Market Common goes all out for Christmas, including a beautifully decorated shopping district.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Market Common offers a big-city shopping experience in a beach town. Those used to upscale options will feel right at home.
Find the 10Best nearby: