Explore Myrtle Beach
Type: Live Music
This 2,250-seat theater attracts country music's biggest stars and a great local cast. Nightly shows feature THE Alabama's very own entertainers, with frequent appearances by the proud owners -... Read More
This 2,250-seat theater attracts country music's biggest stars and a great local cast. Nightly shows feature THE Alabama's very own entertainers, with frequent appearances by the proud owners - country music supergroup Alabama. Most shows start at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, but call for exact schedule or purchase advanced tickets online at www.alabamatheatre.com. Located in Barefoot Landing, the theater is surrounded by excellent dining options to make for a nice night out for dinner and a show. Barefoot Landing also offers lots of other shopping and entertainment options so it's a great place to make a night of it.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- $34 - $50
- Best Nightlife: "Check for special appearances through the summer. Country stars like George Jones and Loretta Lynn have made stops here for a weekend set."
- Live Music, Early Entertainment: "Check in advance for an special live shows that comes to town, including regular visits from the theater's namesake - country super-group Alabama."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: If your timing is good you can catch a nice touring act as well as the regularly running shows.
- Best for Live Music Because: From live theater to major concerts, the Alabama Theatre has a little something for everybody.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: The Alabama Theatre's curtain opens at 7:30 for most shows, giving guests plenty of time to check out Barefoot Landing.