Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
House of Blues
Type: Late Night / After Hours, Live Music
This restaurant and music hall offers Cajun fare and Southern cuisine along with great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands. Besides... Read More
This restaurant and music hall offers Cajun fare and Southern cuisine along with great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands. Besides offering interesting nightlife entertainment, they also serve up a wonderful Sunday Gospel Brunch on the outdoor patio deck. Phenomenal gospel music is performed live during the entire brunch. A murder-mystery dinner series is also held during certain times of the year. Call ahead for a schedule of upcoming events. Ticket prices and showtimes vary; most are about $20 and start around 8 pm. After a late Saturday night, repent the next day at the HOB's Sunday Gospel Brunch.
- Box Office: Daily 11am-6pm
- Retail Store: Sun-Thu 9am-10pm; Fri-Sat 9am-11pm
- Restaurant: Mon-Sat 8am-10pm; Sun 4am-10pm
- Bar / Shows: Sun-Tue 4pm-Midnight; Wed-Sat 4pm-2am
- $8.95 - $70; Cover Charge Depends on Day; Call for Details
- Best Nightlife: "Diners get priority first seating for shows, so come early, enjoy dinner and avoid the long lines for concerts."
- Dance Clubs: "Diners get priority first seating to the concert hall. The Gator Bar has live music or a DJ every night of the week."
- Live Music: "Concert ticket-holders who dine at the House of Blues before the show get priority first seating to the concert hall."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Nowhere else in town attracts the big-name national touring acts like the House of Blues.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: The House of Blues chains stores are primarily based in big cities, so this relative small town is lucky to have one.
- Best for Live Music Because: National and international touring acts play only at the "HOB," the top music venue on the Grand Strand.