Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
House of Blues
Type: Late Night / After Hours, Live Music
This restaurant/concert hall attracts great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands. The 2,000-person venue attracts many mid-major level... Read More
This restaurant/concert hall attracts great live music performed by nationally and internationally known rock, folk, blues, jazz and blues bands. The 2,000-person venue attracts many mid-major level touring acts as well as smaller regional bands. The intimate venue allows for great views from all angles and a top-notch sound system. In addition to the ticketed events, the restaurant/bar area features live music seven days a week, including a wonderful Sunday Gospel Brunch. Call ahead for a schedule of upcoming events. Ticket prices and showtimes vary, most are about $20 and start around 8 pm, but many of the top acts sell out early.
- Box Office: Daily 11am-6pm
- Retail Store: Sun-Thu 9am-10pm; Fri-Sat 9am-11pm
- Restaurant: Mon-Sat 8am-10pm; Sun 4am-10pm
- Bar / Shows: Sun-Tue 4pm-Midnight; Wed-Sat 4pm-2am
- $8.95 - $70; Cover Charge Depends on Day; Call for Details
- Bars, Live Music: "Concert ticket-holders who dine at the House of Blues before the show get priority first seating to the concert hall."
- Best Nightlife: "Diners get priority first seating for shows, so come early, enjoy dinner and avoid the long lines for concerts."
- Dance Clubs: "Diners get priority first seating to the concert hall. The Gator Bar has live music or a DJ every night of the week."
- Best for Bars Because: Visitors at Broadway at the Beach flock to this hot spot for oysters and drinks after a long day of shopping.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Nowhere else in town attracts the big-name national touring acts like the House of Blues.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: The House of Blues chains stores are primarily based in big cities, so this relative small town is lucky to have one.
- Best for Live Music Because: National and international touring acts play only at the "HOB," the top music venue on the Grand Strand.