Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
The famed golfer shows he also has a flair for food at his namesake restaurant, which brings the flavors from the Land Down Under to the coast of South Carolina. Sample dishes native to his country,... Read More
The famed golfer shows he also has a flair for food at his namesake restaurant, which brings the flavors from the Land Down Under to the coast of South Carolina. Sample dishes native to his country, like the pan-seared prawns, grilled rack of lamb and the Brisbane-seasoned filet, along with American classics. Norman traveled millions of miles during his golf career and his restaurant is a reflection of some of his favorite dishes and experiences. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Norman's provides a romantic, candle-lit atmosphere to go with its world-class food and drink - the ideal place to take a date.
4930 Hwy 17 S
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Sun-Thu: 11pm-3pm,; 4:30pm-10:30pm
- Fri-Sat: 11pm-3pm,; 4:30pm-11pm
- Romantic Dining, Waterfront Dining, Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Ask for a table overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway while enjoying this bi-coastal dining experience."
- Barefoot's Best Restaurants: "A window seat or spot on the patio deck offer spectacular views of the setting sun over the waterway."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The wine list and international cuisine make Greg Norman's a can't-miss for a romantic evening.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Barefoot Landing is filled with excellent restaurants, and Greg Norman's Australian Grill is one of the best.
- Best for Barefoot's Best Restaurants Because: Greg Norman's is one of the finest fine-dining establishments on the Grand Strand and a must-visit for golfers.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ask for a table overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway while enjoying this bi-coastal dining experience.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Nightly dinner specials usually include one or two light or gluten-free items.