Explore Myrtle Beach
Type: Shopping Centers
This North Myrtle Beach multi-purpose complex offers the best in entertainment, dining and shopping in one scenic location on the Intracoastal Waterway. The House of Blues, Alabama Theater and... Read More
This North Myrtle Beach multi-purpose complex offers the best in entertainment, dining and shopping in one scenic location on the Intracoastal Waterway. The House of Blues, Alabama Theater and Alligator Adventure are among the fun stops along the way through the maze of unique restaurants and shops. Wooden walkways over the lake allow visitors to shop while the drop and recover with a rest break on the benches while enjoying a beautiful view. Located across the Waterway from Barefoot Resort and four championship golf courses, Barefoot Landing is a great place to unwind after a long day on the links.
- Christmas Shopping: "Barefoot Landing has a decorated tree, hot cocoa and caroling at the carousel during special holiday nights."
- Best Shopping: "Barefoot Landing hosts a strolling parade, street performers and free fireworks shows during the summer months."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Barefoot Landing holds free fireworks displays and other special events throughout the summer months."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Barefoot Landing has great entertainment options for guests looking to make a full day of shopping and fun.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Barefoot Landing boasts some must-see places on your vacation itinerary, like the House of Blues and Alabama Theatre.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Barefoot Landing has become the centerpiece of North Myrtle Beach. Enjoy an action-packed day without moving your vehicle.