Explore Myrtle Beach
Crocodile Rocks Dueling Pianos
Type: Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment
1318 Celebrity Cir
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7492
- Daily 7pm-2am
- Cover Charge: $5 - $10; Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Live Music: "If you don't want to be a part of the show, keep your mouth shut. The performers are pros at making loud people look like fools, but it's all in good fun."
- Best of Myrtle Beach's Broadway: "If you're looking for a fun night out with a large party, Crocodile Rocks is the ideal venue."
- Early Entertainment: "If you prefer to watch the show rather than be a part of it, sit near in the back and keep your moouth shut."
- Best for Live Music Because: The pianists who work at "Croc Rocks" are some of the most talented musicians you'll ever see at a club.
- Recommended as Best of Myrtle Beach's Broadway Because: The sounds of music and laughter greet you at the door, and you won't stop singing and dancing until you walk back through it.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Although the show runs deep into the night, there's no cover charge until the performance starts a 8 p.m.