Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Crocodile Rocks Dueling Pianos
Type: Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment
A unique and fun entertainment experience featuring your requested songs performed by some of the coolest and funniest piano players anywhere. Enjoy your favorite libation, sing-along and join in the... Read More
A unique and fun entertainment experience featuring your requested songs performed by some of the coolest and funniest piano players anywhere. Enjoy your favorite libation, sing-along and join in the fun. In fact, don't be surprised to find yourself and your friends as part of the act as the dueling pianists bring volunteers up on stage for some good-natured jokes. Too shy for the stage? Just sit in the back and laugh at others making a fool of themselves. The crowd is active and in a good mood thanks to the talented and humorous key-ticklers and generous portions of liquid courage from the bar.
1318 Celebrity Cir
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7492
- Daily 7pm-2am
- Cover Charge: $5 - $10; Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Live Music: "If you don't want to be a part of the show, keep your mouth shut. The performers are pros at making loud people look like fools, but it's all in good fun."
- Best of Myrtle Beach's Broadway: "If you're looking for a fun night out with a large party, Crocodile Rocks is the ideal venue."
- Early Entertainment: "If you prefer to watch the show rather than be a part of it, sit near in the back and keep your moouth shut."
- Best for Live Music Because: The pianists who work at "Croc Rocks" are some of the most talented musicians you'll ever see at a club.
- Recommended as Best of Myrtle Beach's Broadway Because: The sounds of music and laughter greet you at the door, and you won't stop singing and dancing until you walk back through it.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Although the show runs deep into the night, there's no cover charge until the performance starts a 8 p.m.