Explore Myrtle Beach
Broadway at the Beach
Type: Shopping Centers
Live entertainment venues, nightclubs, dining, specialty shops and more all situated around a 23-acre freshwater lake. Shops include specialty apparel boutiques for women, men and kids, art galleries,... Read More
Live entertainment venues, nightclubs, dining, specialty shops and more all situated around a 23-acre freshwater lake. Shops include specialty apparel boutiques for women, men and kids, art galleries, jewelry and accessory stores, and souvenir and gift shops. Dining and nightlife options include everything from seafood to pizza and rock 'n roll to classical, with a number of national chains represented. The Pavilion Nostalgia Park is a mini-memorial to the old downtown theme park and features some of the very same rides. Buy the kids a fistful of tickets and let them have some fun while you shop in a stress-free environment.
- Best Shopping: "Broadway is home to several great attractions that provide the perfect places for kids to kill some time while you shop."
- Christmas Shopping: "Simply driving through the colorfully lit and decorated Broadway complex is worth the visit."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Visit Broadway on a Tuesday night during the summer months for a fantastic free fireworks show over Lake Broadway."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Broadway at the Beach is rated the No. 1 attraction in South Carolina by the state's tourism board.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Broadway at the Beach has been named the No. 1 attraction in Myrtle Beach.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Broadway at the Beach is THE place to be on the Grand Strand. The best collection of dining, shopping and nightlife in one place.
Find the 10Best nearby: