Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Broadway at the Beach
Type: Shopping Centers
Live entertainment venues, nightclubs, dining, specialty shops and more all situated around a 23-acre freshwater pond known as Lake Broadway. Shops include specialty apparel boutiques for women, men... Read More
Live entertainment venues, nightclubs, dining, specialty shops and more all situated around a 23-acre freshwater pond known as Lake Broadway. Shops include specialty apparel boutiques for women, men and kids, shoe stores and resort wear specialists. There's also a Build-A-Bear Workshop, art galleries, numerous jewelry and accessory stores, and souvenir and gift shops. Dining and nightlife options include everything from seafood to pizza and rock 'n roll to classical, with a number of national chains represented. Entertainment options range from Ripley's Aquarium and miniature golf to movie theaters and a baseball stadium. The nightclubs are open late but individual business hours vary.
- Christmas Shopping: "Simply driving through the colorfully lit and decorated Broadway complex is worth the visit."
- Best Shopping: "Broadway is home to several great attractions that provide the perfect places for kids to kill some time while you shop."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Visit Broadway on a Tuesday night during the summer months for a fantastic free fireworks show over Lake Broadway."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Broadway at the Beach has been named the No. 1 attraction in Myrtle Beach.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Broadway at the Beach is rated the No. 1 attraction in South Carolina by the state's tourism board.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Broadway at the Beach is THE place to be on the Grand Strand. The best collection of dining, shopping and nightlife in one place.