Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Shack
Cuisine: American, Southern
Price Range: $
1128 Sea Mountain Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Best for Southern Because: This traditional diner has undergone a major upgrade, both the decor and the menu.
- Best for Lunch Because: With or without the name change, The Shack is an institution on the North Strand.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The Shack has been keeping locals on visitors on the North Strand happy for decades.
- Best for Cherry Grove Beach's Best Restaurants Because: The Shack is the place to go for Southern cooking and hospitality - not to mention gossip.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Everyone is a neighbor at The Shack, a great place to catch up on local gossip or find out where the fish are biting.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The Shack is an institution on the North Strand for its good home cooking and family-friendly atmosphere.