Explore Myrtle Beach
The Brentwood Restaurant
Price Range: $$
Set in a beautiful white Victorian in Little River, The Brentwood certainly necessitates a wise departure from the Strand's busier drags. This historic abode dates from 1910, features a wrap-around... Read More
Set in a beautiful white Victorian in Little River, The Brentwood certainly necessitates a wise departure from the Strand's busier drags. This historic abode dates from 1910, features a wrap-around porch and retains its time-tested charm. And it isn't all about appearances at The Brentwood. Guests savor such well-done classics as steak au poivre, prime rib, grilled ostrich, baked lobster tail and veal saltimbocca. Upstairs from the main dining room, there is a classy lounge area that features a full bar. For an area filled with seafood shacks and casual/family options, this award-winning establishment is about as upscale as it gets.
4269 Luck Ave
Little River, SC 29566
- Romantic Dining, Group Friendly, Cherry Grove Beach's Best Restaurants: "Reservations are highly recommended, especially if you plan to try the famous Sunday brunch."
- Little River's Best Restaurants: "Reservations are strongly suggested during the summer months, especially for the famed Sunday brunch."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With its upscale setting in a historic home, The Brentwood is a unique dining experience you won't find anywhere else on the Strand.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The Brentwood is an old boarding house so it has several private rooms of varying sizes available.
- Best for Little River's Best Restaurants Because: The Brentwood is one of the classiest establishments on the Grand Strand, perfect for formal affairs.
- Best for Cherry Grove Beach's Best Restaurants Because: Dining at the Brentwood is as much about the atmosphere and the experience as it is the food.
Find the 10Best nearby: