Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Wahoo's Raw Bar & Marina
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood
Price Range: $$
The Murrells Inlet Marsha Walk is where you will find Wahoo's Raw Bar & Marina. Overlooking the very waters where your dinner came from, likely just hours before your arrival, this waterfront... Read More
The Murrells Inlet Marsha Walk is where you will find Wahoo's Raw Bar & Marina. Overlooking the very waters where your dinner came from, likely just hours before your arrival, this waterfront eatery is always on island time, thanks to its open-air tiki bar. Choose from all types of fresh seafood, including lobster, flounder, snapper and shrimp prepared however you like. As for the perfect recipe to "chill" at dusk, just kick back on the deck with one of their signature frozen cocktails and enjoy live music while the fishing boats return to port for the night. Reservations are not required but may come in handy during the summer.
- Murrells Inlet's Best Restaurants, Seafood, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining: "There's lots of indoor seating but we recommend a seat on the outdoor deck to take in the sights and sounds of the inlet and Marsh Walk."
- Waterfront Dining: "A small outdoor stage often features live music during the warmer months."
- Best for Murrells Inlet's Best Restaurants Because: Check out sister restaurant Bovines for excellent wood-fired steaks and live music on the inlet.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: In addition to outstanding seafood with an excellent view, Wahoo's also serves some of the best sushi on the Strand.
- Best for Seafood Because: The Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk has lots of great seafood options, but Wahoo's is the place to go if you only visit one night.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Wahoo's serves fresh seafood straight from the docks that you can see from your oceanside seat.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Keep an eye out for live music on the waterfront deck during certain nights and seasons.