Explore Myrtle Beach
Wahoo's Raw Bar & Marina
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood
Price Range: $$
Known as the Seafood Capital of South Carolina, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet is where you will find Wahoo's Raw Bar & Marina. This waterfront dining eatery is always on island time,... Read More
Known as the Seafood Capital of South Carolina, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet is where you will find Wahoo's Raw Bar & Marina. This waterfront dining eatery is always on island time, thanks to its open-air Tiki Bar and beautiful waterfalls. A raw bar and sushi table provide great starters before you get to the main menu. Choose from all types of fresh seafood, including lobster, flounder, snapper and shrimp prepared however you like. As for the perfect recipe to "chill" at dusk, just kick back on the deck with one of their signature frozen cocktails and let everything else take care of itself.
- Waterfront Dining: "A small outdoor stage often features live music during the warmer months."
- Murrells Inlet's Best Restaurants, Seafood, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining: "There's lots of indoor seating but we recommend a seat on the outdoor deck to take in the sights and sounds of the inlet and Marsh Walk."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: In addition to outstanding seafood with an excellent view, Wahoo's also serves some of the best sushi on the Strand.
- Best for Murrells Inlet's Best Restaurants Because: Check out sister restaurant Bovines for excellent wood-fired steaks and live music on the inlet.
- Best for Seafood Because: The Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk has lots of great seafood options, but Wahoo's is the place to go if you only visit one night.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Wahoo's serves fresh seafood straight from the docks that you can see from your oceanside seat.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Keep an eye out for live music on the waterfront deck during certain nights and seasons.