Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Type: Theme Parks
Give your little ones double the fun with two attractions in one. The Family Kingdom amusement park features roller coasters, including the historic wooden classic The Swamp Fox, plus more than 30... Read More
Give your little ones double the fun with two attractions in one. The Family Kingdom amusement park features roller coasters, including the historic wooden classic The Swamp Fox, plus more than 30 other fun rides that cater to different age groups. Just across Ocean Boulevard, Splashes Water Park is the only one located directly on the beach. Featuring several flumes, slides and other aquatic attractions, the water park is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Memorial Day to Labor Day weekends. The amusement park is open from March to September, but hours vary so check ahead for daily times.
- Things to Do with Kids: "Guests willing to make a full day of it can save money by purchasing a combo pass to both attractions."
- Free Things to Do: "Guests can get a nice discount by purchasing passes to both the amusement park and water park."
- Best Attractions & Activities, Outdoor Activities: "Guests can get a nice discount by purchasing passes to both parks."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Family Kingdom is also family affordable in that there is no admission charge, only a fee for riding the attractions, so parents can tag along.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Family members who don't want to ride the attractions can tag along for free and laugh along with the thrill-seekers.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Admission is free for those too young or old for the rides and waterslides, so it's a great place for families to visit together.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Family Kingdom gives guests a taste of the old carnival atmosphere on Ocean Boulevard.