Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
The Market Common, Myrtle Beach
This new multi-purpose complex brings the feel of an upscale, urban shopping district to the Grand Strand. Featuring dozens of entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities, Market Common offers... Read More
This new multi-purpose complex brings the feel of an upscale, urban shopping district to the Grand Strand. Featuring dozens of entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities, Market Common offers national outlets that can't be found anywhere else in South Carolina. Dine at P.F. Chang's or Tommy Bahama's, shop at Orvis or Coldwater Creek, catch a movie or some fireworks - all in one truly unique location. Market Common is a great place to stroll and window shop, or catch a movie or an outdoor concert. The district is surrounded by parks and hiking trails, making it a great place to spend an entire day.
- Romantic Things to Do: "Valor Park is just across the street and features scenic walking trails - the perfect place to walk off a romantic meal."
- Free Things to Do: "Grand Park is across the street from the shops and features playgrounds, bike trails, picnic tables, and free movie nights in the great outdoors on select evenings."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Valor Park is just across the street and features playgrounds and picnic tables - the perfect place to let the kids fuel up and burn off some energy."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Market Common offers a cosmopolitan shopping district with lots of dining, nightlife and entertainment options for a fun date.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Market Common has developed into its own village with a thriving residential community and retail district.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Located on the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base, the Market Common area is among the fastest growing on the Grand Strand.