Explore Myrtle Beach
Island Vista Resort
Enjoy island-like seclusion without leaving the mainland at Island Vista Resort. Located on the north side of the Myrtle Beach oceanfront, Island Vista seems a world away from the noise and neon of... Read More
Enjoy island-like seclusion without leaving the mainland at Island Vista Resort. Located on the north side of the Myrtle Beach oceanfront, Island Vista seems a world away from the noise and neon of the downtown district. This modern, 12-story tower sits on an isolated stretch of beach, allowing guests to get away from the crowds and enjoy their own stretch of sand. Relax in elegantly furnished rooms and suites that feature private balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and a spacious indoor-outdoor pool deck. There's a lovely indoor pool area, too, and the on-site Cypress Room is one of the top restaurants in town.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Location, location, location. With no oceanfront hotels within about a mile in both directions, Island Vista is a true vacation retreat.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Island Vista's unique location gives couples plenty of room to claim their own stretch of beach.
- Best for Resort Because: The combination of isolation and elegance make this an unmatched property in the Myrtle Beach city limits.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: One of the few family-owned and operated resorts on the Grand Strand to earn a Four-Diamond rating.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Island Vista provides live, poolside entertainment on special days and nights and organized kids' activities throughout the week.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Few resorts on the Grand Strand offer the level of seclusion and exclusivity as Island Vista.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.