Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
The name says it all for this casual, come-as-you-are bar and grill, where patrons often stroll up from the beach with sand on their feet for a bite to eat and a cold one. Ocean views, frozen... Read More
The name says it all for this casual, come-as-you-are bar and grill, where patrons often stroll up from the beach with sand on their feet for a bite to eat and a cold one. Ocean views, frozen concoctions, live music and great food is what it's all about at Bummz Beach Cafe, which offers all these and more in a fun-filled and family-friendly atmosphere just steps away from the ocean. Situated in a 1930's beach house setting, guests can sip on a cocktail while lounging in beach chairs and hammocks on the back patio deck, or get their grub on via a host of tasty burgers, sandwiches and salads.
- Waterfront Dining, Lunch, Beach Restaurants: "The menu is loaded with can't-miss classics, but the Bummz Burger, which is loaded with bacon, cole slaw, mushrooms and two kinds of cheese, is a unique and filling fixture."
- Outdoor Dining: "Soak up the sun and watch the waves roll in on the back porch, one of the best beach hangouts on the Grand Strand."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Bummz lets you sit in the sun, feel the ocean breeze, feast on comfort favorites and sip on a frozen drink all under one umbrella.
- Best for Lunch Because: Bummz's excellent location and view come with excellent food and drinks to match.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Bummz has the best combination of great food, beach-party atmosphere and an unforgettable view.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Bummz lives up to its name by attracting the laid-back, good-times beach bum crowd.