Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Terry Massey
Cuisine: American, New American, Seafood
Price Range: $$
9922 Hwy 17 N
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Mon-Sat: 4pm-10pm
- Sun: 10am-1:30pm,; 4pm-9pm
- Seafood: "This a good place for parties with seafood and non-seafood lovers in the group. A diverse menu ensures everyone will be happy."
- Group Friendly, Breakfast/Brunch: "Request a seat in the back of the house with a window view of the small lake."
- Arcadian Shores' Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Chestnut Hill's Sunday Brunch is one of the most popular in town , features everything from Eggs Benedict to Southern fried chicken."
- Breakfast: "The popularity of this Sunday brunch makes reservations a great idea. Also, be sure to save room for the dessert table, which features a wide range of fare for every sweet tooth."
- Best for Seafood Because: Chestnut Hill has one of the best combinations of fresh seafood and upscale atmosphere on the Grand Strand.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chestnut Hill's decorative private dining room can accommodate more than 50 guests.
- Best for Arcadian Shores' Best Restaurants Because: Chestnut Hill is one of those rare places that ranks high on the lists of the pickiest diners.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Chestnut Hill's fixed menu items and daily specials alike have gluten-free options.
- Best for Breakfast Because: In addition to a hot, fresh breakfast and lunch combination, this eatery also has some of the freshest seafood in town.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Chestnut Hill is as famous for its friendly atmosphere as its excellent food.