Explore Myrtle Beach
Cuisine: American, New American, Seafood
Price Range: $$
Located on Restaurant Row, this place is known for all its food, but the seafood takes center stage. All of the fish and seafood they serve are fresh. How fresh? The restaurant owns and operates its... Read More
Located on Restaurant Row, this place is known for all its food, but the seafood takes center stage. All of the fish and seafood they serve are fresh. How fresh? The restaurant owns and operates its own fishing boat. But for those with more terrene tastes, there are delicious steak, chicken, lamb and veal selections, helping Chestnut Hill stand as one of the Strand's most versatile dinner choices. If you have the chance, their Sunday brunch is a "can't miss" that features everything from grilled quail to Southern fried chicken. Reservations are not required but are recommended during the summer months.
9922 Hwy 17 N
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Seafood: "This a good place for parties with seafood and non-seafood lovers in the group. A diverse menu ensures everyone will be happy."
- Group Friendly, Breakfast/Brunch: "Request a seat in the back of the house with a window view of the small lake."
- Arcadian Shores' Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Chestnut Hill's Sunday Brunch is one of the most popular in town , features everything from Eggs Benedict to Southern fried chicken."
- Breakfast: "The popularity of this Sunday brunch makes reservations a great idea. Also, be sure to save room for the dessert table, which features a wide range of fare for every sweet tooth."
- Best for Seafood Because: Chestnut Hill has one of the best combinations of fresh seafood and upscale atmosphere on the Grand Strand.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chestnut Hill's decorative private dining room can accommodate more than 50 guests.
- Best for Arcadian Shores' Best Restaurants Because: Chestnut Hill is one of those rare places that ranks high on the lists of the pickiest diners.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Chestnut Hill's fixed menu items and daily specials alike have gluten-free options.
- Best for Breakfast Because: In addition to a hot, fresh breakfast and lunch combination, this eatery also has some of the freshest seafood in town.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Chestnut Hill is as famous for its friendly atmosphere as its excellent food.