Explore Myrtle Beach
Croissants Bistro & Bakery
Cuisine: American, European, French
Price Range: $$
This European-style bistro is a favorite for breakfast or lunch. Known for creative small plates and dishes, Croissants offer a wide selection of homemade breads, croissants, pastries and muffins that... Read More
This European-style bistro is a favorite for breakfast or lunch. Known for creative small plates and dishes, Croissants offer a wide selection of homemade breads, croissants, pastries and muffins that are simply out of this world! They also serve heartier dishes such as a fabulous souffle casserole with grits, eggs, cheese and ham, plus French toast and pancakes. For lunch you might try one of their hot sandwiches or specialty soups, salads or starters. And don't forget that this bakery is known for their heavenly desserts. A second Croissants location was recently added at 8014 Kings Highway for those who want to try a slightly different version of the award-winning cuisine.
3751 Robert M Grissom Pkwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-3159
- Romantic Dining, Breakfast/Brunch: "Do yourself a favor and grab a dozen pastries for the road. You will thank me in the morning."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Not only can diners pick from a gluten-free menu, they can also pick up some baked goods to go."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Croissants has one of the most creative chefs and menus on the Grand Strand.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Croissants could stand alone as a bakery or restaurant, but both under one roof?
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Croissants puts out a Sunday brunch spread like none other on the Grand Strand.
Find the 10Best nearby: