Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Damon's – Oceanfront
Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
Not all waterfront restaurants have to highlight local seafood. Proof comes in the form of Damon's Oceanfront, which specializes in ribs - big, meaty ribs char-grilled and slathered in a tantalizing... Read More
Not all waterfront restaurants have to highlight local seafood. Proof comes in the form of Damon's Oceanfront, which specializes in ribs - big, meaty ribs char-grilled and slathered in a tantalizing sauce. Not a fan of ribs? Well, Damon's obliges, with a well-rounded menu of prime rib, steaks, barbecued chicken, juicy burgers and tasty salads. Even the kids menu will satisfy the pickiest little eaters this side of the Mississippi, with corn dogs, popcorn shrimp, and chicken fingers among the favorites. A great oceanfront location right on the shore in downtown Myrtle Beach, outdoor seating makes for a sublime experience any time.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Barbecue joints are hard to find amid a sea of seafood restaurants, but Damon's stands out for its delicious ribs and remarkable view.
- Best for Barbecue Because: Oceanfront locations usually mean seafood, but Damon's delivers great barbecue and an ocean view.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Damon's has lots of room for big groups both inside and outside on the oceanfront deck.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Damon's is regionally famous for its ribs, but only the Myrtle beach location comes with an ocean view.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Damon's is one of the few oceanfront restaurants that doesn't specialize in seafood. Great ribs with a great view.