Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Flying Fish Public Market & Grill
Price Range: $$
The fish really do fly at this West Coast-style fish market/restaurant, where chefs toss around the fresh catch of the day and customers also can try their hand at their fish-tossing skills. It's all... Read More
The fish really do fly at this West Coast-style fish market/restaurant, where chefs toss around the fresh catch of the day and customers also can try their hand at their fish-tossing skills. It's all part of the experience at Flying Fish, which serves up some of the freshest seafood you can get without going out to sea yourself. This eatery overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and has a pleasant casual-dining atmosphere perfect for families. The kids will love the chance to throw a whopper to the staff and the adults will enjoy a menu that will make the grownups and little ones happy.
- Waterfront Dining: "Flying Fish Public Market & Grill offers a wonderful happy hour - perfect for wrapping up a day of shopping or kicking off a night on the town."
- Barefoot's Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Grab a seat on the back porch for excellent views of sunset over the Intracoastal Waterway."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: The back porch provides a great view of the Intracoastal Waterway and some of the freshest seafood you will find.
- Best for Barefoot's Best Restaurants Because: Flying Fish is a great place to have your seafood prepared your way, or to pick up fresh fish to go.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Have your fresh catch of the day prepared anyway you want it, including strictly grilled and seasoned for a healthy and nutritious fish dish.