Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Magnolia's at 26th
Cuisine: American, Regional, Southern
Price Range: $
Located on the ground floor of a hotel convention center, this restaurant draws lots of locals who only venture downtown in the summer months if there's something really good waiting for them. This... Read More
Located on the ground floor of a hotel convention center, this restaurant draws lots of locals who only venture downtown in the summer months if there's something really good waiting for them. This buffet-style eatery serves three hots a day, but breakfast may be its best offering. Hot grits, gravy and biscuits along with eggs, bacon, sausage give guests a true taste of the South to start their days. Fresh fruit and French toast are available for those with a morning sweet tooth. The friendly service and atmosphere make this place well worth waking up to on your vacation. Make your own to-go box and pay by the pound.
2501 Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
- Best for Take Out Because: Magnolia's puts out one of the best comfort-food spreads in Myrtle Beach.
- Best for Southern Because: Great country cooking and an ocean view make Magnolia's a must-visit.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Locals have adopted this place as their own so you know the food is good at Magnolia's.
- Best for Lunch Because: It's hard to find home cooking as good as Magnolia's this close to the beach.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The buffet ensures you won't leave Magnolia's at 26th hungry.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Magnolia's stands on its food alone, but the friendly service and local atmosphere make this place well worth waking up early on your vacation.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Locals have claimed this place as their own, so they have to be doing something right.