Explore Myrtle Beach
Mr. Fish Seafood Market & Grill
Price Range: $$
Mr. Fish has relocated to a new, more spacious location but still features the same great food thousands have come to know and love. The new, multi-room establishment is the latest creation of Mr.... Read More
Mr. Fish has relocated to a new, more spacious location but still features the same great food thousands have come to know and love. The new, multi-room establishment is the latest creation of Mr. Fish, aka Ted Hammerman, and daughter Sheina. He is a famous fisherman among locals while her background is in the restaurant industry, so they make a great team in providing quality seafood in a casual and comfortable environment. The restaurant expanded due to popular demand, and now separate rooms serve as a sushi station and full bar. But you can order off the same delicious menu in any room, and the shrimp and grits, fish tacos and crab cakes are popular items. The sushi and she-crab soup are also top-selling items.
6401 Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Best Restaurants, Seafood, Lunch, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Although the menu is filled with excellent choices, we recommend ordering off the large dry-erase board that keeps track of fresh catches and daily specials."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Fire and Smoke Gastropub offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience in Myrtle Beach.
- Best for Seafood Because: Mr. Fish offers the best and freshest seafood in town, plus a great time to match.
- Best for Lunch Because: Mr. Fish may be most popular for dinner, but the lunch specials are excellent.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Fresh seafood and sushi are great ways to be gluten-free by the sea.
Find the 10Best nearby: