Explore Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Mall
This enclosed mall, located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, features traditional anchors JCPenney and Belk as well as popular specialty shops like Books-a-Million, Aeropostale, and... Read More
This enclosed mall, located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, features traditional anchors JCPenney and Belk as well as popular specialty shops like Books-a-Million, Aeropostale, and Pacific Sunwear. But perhaps the mall's biggest draw is Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the only South Carolina location of the popular fishing, hunting, hiking and camping superstore. A destination unto itself, Bass Pro Shops carries a mind-boggling range of merchandise (from waders all the way to ATVs) and supplements that with occasional demonstrations (from outdoor cooking or bird-dogging, for example) and one very impressive fish tank (stocked with bass, of course) to test your gear before you buy it.
- Christmas Shopping: "Bass Pro Shop offers Santa's Wonderland, a play place for kids and the young at heart, during Christmas time."
- Best Shopping: "For navigational purposes, please note that Myrtle Beach Mall is technically not in Myrtle Beach."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Recent renovations include a new, modern cinema and expanded food court to keep the non-shoppers in your party quiet and happy."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Recent renovations have made Myrtle Beach Mall one of the best shopping experiences on the Strand.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Recent renovations make Myrtle Beach Mall one of the more modern and unique in the area.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Myrtle Beach Mall has all the shops of the more popular malls without the large crowds.