Explore Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Mall
Formerly known as Colonial Mall, Myrtle Beach Mall recently received a new name and a major makeover. Located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, this enclosed mall is anchored by standards... Read More
Formerly known as Colonial Mall, Myrtle Beach Mall recently received a new name and a major makeover. Located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, this enclosed mall is anchored by standards JCPenney and Belk, as well as popular specialty shops like Books-a-Million, Aeropostale, and Pacific Sunwear. But the mall's biggest draw is Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the only South Carolina location of the popular fishing, hunting, hiking and camping superstore. Bored husbands and kids alike can keep busy playing in Bass Pro Shops, which features a stocked fishing pond and putting greens that let customers try before they buy.
- Best Shopping: "For navigational purposes, please note that Myrtle Beach Mall is technically not in Myrtle Beach."
- Christmas Shopping: "Bass Pro Shop offers Santa's Wonderland, a play place for kids and the young at heart, during Christmas time."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Recent renovations include a new, modern cinema and expanded food court to keep the non-shoppers in your party quiet and happy."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Recent renovations make Myrtle Beach Mall one of the more modern and unique in the area.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Recent renovations have made Myrtle Beach Mall one of the best shopping experiences on the Strand.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Myrtle Beach Mall has all the shops of the more popular malls without the large crowds.
Find the 10Best nearby: