Explore Myrtle Beach
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Litchfield Golf & Beach Resort
Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort
Price Range: $$$$
Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort offer a truly unique experience in a truly unique setting. Built on a former rice plantation, this beautiful property offers guests a taste of true Southern... Read More
Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort offer a truly unique experience in a truly unique setting. Built on a former rice plantation, this beautiful property offers guests a taste of true Southern hospitality and the South Carolina Lowcountry lifestyle. Enjoy oceanfront accommodations or private cottages and golf villas, all luxuriously furnished. Litchfield Beach offers all the amenities of a seaside resort - pools, tennis, bicycle rentals - but the main attraction is golf, with three championship courses nearby. Unwind after your round at the on-site Webster's Lowcountry Grill or enjoy a night out on the historic, neighboring towns of Pawleys Island and Murrells Inlet.
14276 Ocean Hwy
Pawleys Island, SC 29585-4829
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: There's no more romantic place on the South Strand than the Litchfield Beach area.
- Best for Resort Because: Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort is the top resort on the south side of the Grand Strand.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort is the crown jewel of the South Strand.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: You can spend an entire week without leaving the resort and still not see it all.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Litchfield Beach Golf & Beach Resort is one of the few and finest on the south end of the Strand.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: When it comes to luxury on the south end of the Grand Strand, Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort is your best option.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.