Explore Myrtle Beach
Pawleys Island Hammock Shops
Type: Shopping Centers
Enjoy the slow pace of life in nearby Pawleys Island and a casual shopping adventure. The original Pawleys Island Hammock Shop drew such a steady stream of tourists that several additional shops and... Read More
Enjoy the slow pace of life in nearby Pawleys Island and a casual shopping adventure. The original Pawleys Island Hammock Shop drew such a steady stream of tourists that several additional shops and restaurants sprung up in its shadow. Most of the hammocks sold in America are built and sold in this sleepy little town. Many are still hand-woven and the highest quality you can find. Today, you'll find not only hammocks, but a nice array of other goods, from candles and children's clothing to Christmas decorations and jewelry. Take a hammock home with you to remember the relaxation of your vacation.
- Best Shopping: "If you make the 20-minute drive south to Pawleys, make a day of it and enjoy all the great things this seaside community has to offer - great dining and natural beauty."
- Christmas Shopping: "Take a break from shopping to enjoy a tasty breakfast, lunch or dinner at the adjoining BisQit Restaurant."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "This small but cozy collection of shops regularly feature live music and entertainment under the live oaks on the courtyard grounds."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The Grand Strand is filled with cookie-cutter retail centers, but Pawleys Island Hammock Shops are one of a kind.
- Best for Christmas Shopping, Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Pawleys Island Hammock Shops is the best place to pick up a piece of the Lowcountry to take home with you.
Find the 10Best nearby: