Also Featured In
Type: Great Views, Parks
Another one of Gaudi's amazing creations, Park Guell features the longest bench in the world as well as Gaudi's tiny house where he lived for several years. The park is a mix of design and... Read More
Another one of Gaudi's amazing creations, Park Guell features the longest bench in the world as well as Gaudi's tiny house where he lived for several years. The park is a mix of design and architecture with nature and illustrates Gaudi's connection with natural beauty and its greatness. From the Park you can see beautiful city views and even bring food for a small picnic on the grass. This is a romantic and very unique park, intertwined with authentic Modernism structures as well as a rich and beautiful landscape. New to the Park is the Gaudi Experience which is a small shop and interactive ride at the bottom of the Park's entrance.
D'Olot , s/n
- Nov-Feb: Daily; 10am-6pm
- Mar-Oct: Daily; 10am-8pm
- Things to Do in December, Sightseeing: "Get off at Lesseps metro and enter the Park through the back to avoid the long uphill steps"
- Things to Do with Kids: "Be sure to get tickets online in advance as the Parc is no longer free"
- Free Things to Do: "Check out the longest bench in the world that Gaudi designed"
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Get off at the Lesseps metro stop (green line) and enter the park through the back avoiding the long stairway on the other side."
- Outdoor Activities: "Enter from the back so you avoid walking up all of the steps"
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Great place to take holiday pictures, in nature and amongst beautiful architecture
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Both a fun and educational place for children to spend time
- Best for Sightseeing Because: A mix between Alice in Wonderland and Star Wars, this is a unique Gaudi park
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Enjoy it for free by entering the back and taking in the great city views
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Gaudi's magnificent wonderland Park with a mix of architecture and greenery
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A gorgeous mix of nature and architecture in the city's most picturesque park