Also Featured In
Founded in 1968 this family run, beach side restaurant is a definite must. Known specifically for their delicious paella, Can Majo has an intimate outdoor patio overlooking the Mediterranean and is... Read More
Founded in 1968 this family run, beach side restaurant is a definite must. Known specifically for their delicious paella, Can Majo has an intimate outdoor patio overlooking the Mediterranean and is ideal during the summer. The owners pride themselves on serving only the freshest seafood and make regular trips to the Barceloneta market which is only a stones throw from the restaurant itself. This is a short walk from the cruise port, but well worth it, especially if you're craving some authentic Spanish Paella whilst overlooking the water. Can Majo is a family-run and owned restaurant, thus providing a very personalized service throughout the meal.
L'Almirall Aixada, 23
- Hours:: ; Tue-Sun; 1:30pm-4:; 30pm; &
- 9pm-11:: 30pm Average; cost:; ; 6,000 District:; ; BARCELONETA
- Best for Waterfront Dining, Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Can Majo is one of Barcelona's oldest family-run restaurants and it serves mouth watering sea food.
- Best for Seafood Because: A classic Barcelona paella restaurant located on the boardwalk with great views
- Best for Barceloneta's Best Restaurants Because: A family run restaurant with exquisite paella and a wonderful terrace