Type: Dance Club, Lounge
Ladies throw on the heels and guys switch up the board shorts for trousers, if you want to get past the bouncers at Opium Mar. Overlooking the beach and located next to the elegant Hotel Arts, Opium... Read More
Ladies throw on the heels and guys switch up the board shorts for trousers, if you want to get past the bouncers at Opium Mar. Overlooking the beach and located next to the elegant Hotel Arts, Opium is one of the hottest nightclubs in town, acting as a restaurant, bar, lounge and club all in one. If you plan on hitting the town for the night, go for dinner at Opium and then stay and watch as the restaurant slowly transforms itself into party central just a little after 12am (while avoiding the lines outside). This is a great place to dance the night away.
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 34
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Cover Charge: 12 - 16; Cover Charge Applies After: 11 PM; Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: A lively, fun and extravagant nightclub along Barcelona's Beach
- Best for Late Night Because: Barcelona's craziest late night dance club along the beach - go to see or be seen
- Best for Barceloneta's Best Nightlife Because: Wonderful, beach side club, where the music never stops and the floor is always packed
- Recommended as Best of Barcelona's City Center Because: One of the best clubs by the beach where you can throw on your finest cocktail dress