Also Featured In
Elsa Y Fred
An excellent gastro tapas bar in the Old City right near Arc De Triomf at the edge of the Born neighborhood. Elsa y Fred sports an early 1920's decor and provides an elegantly understated vibe. It's a... Read More
An excellent gastro tapas bar in the Old City right near Arc De Triomf at the edge of the Born neighborhood. Elsa y Fred sports an early 1920's decor and provides an elegantly understated vibe. It's a great place for a morning coffee and paper, tapas lunch and delicious dinner. On Tuesday nights they have Jazz which provides for an extremely romantic evening. The music is wonderful, yet not too loud. On weekends they're always packed for brunch, with an extensive menu that lasts until 4 pm. This is a wonderful restaurant for an intimate evening meal or even a romantic lunch.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Jazz Nights on Tuesday are very romantic in this charming and elegant restaurant.
- Best for Tapas Because: Elsa y Fred is a new Gastro Tapas bar in the Old City with an intimate flare and great food.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Mouth watering gastro tapas in the Born, with a long table perfect for small groups
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A trendy and tasty gastro tapas bar perfect for families
- Best for Late Night Because: A charming and fun tapas and wine bar with great late night action
- Best for Born's Best Restaurants Because: Exquisite tapas in a charming locale with a 1920's flare
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants Because: Elsa Y Fred is Ciutat Vella's newest and trendiest take on gastro tapas
- Best for Downtown Barcelona's Best Tapas Because: Elsa y Fred is the newest and trendiest gastro tapas bar to hit downtown Barcelona