Cuisine: Argentinean, Latin, Steakhouse
A beef lover's paradise, El Foro cooks a mean Argentinean bife de chorizo and is one of the few places in Barcelona that knows how to make a steak 'poco hecho' (bloody rare). This lively, airy and... Read More
A beef lover's paradise, El Foro cooks a mean Argentinean bife de chorizo and is one of the few places in Barcelona that knows how to make a steak 'poco hecho' (bloody rare). This lively, airy and spacious restaurant is excellent for dates, parties or just an intimate evening out amongst friends. When it comes to lunch, they have a very affordable three-course lunch menu. Even if you're not a carnivore, you still have options; El Foro has an extensive menu including pasta, pizza and salad dishes amongst other Argentinean specialties. Every morning El Foro also features a small breakfast menu, with fresh orange juice; the restaurant also has free wi-fi.
C/ Princesa, 53
- Lunch, Best Value, Casual Dining, Group Friendly, Born's Best Restaurants, Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Downtown, Brunch: "Try their Bianchi Malbec, an excellent and reasonably priced Argentinean wine. They also have a tasty and cheap, three-course menu del dia for lunch."
- Breakfast: "Ask for their breakfast menu served daily from 9am"
- Family Friendly: "Try their Bianchi Malbec, an excellent and reasonably priced Argentinean wine."
- Best for Lunch Because: A lively, tasty steak house with a great terrace and spacious indoor seating areat
- Best for Breakfast Because: This Argentinean meat lover's paradise is now serving American style breakfast
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The best steak in the city, perfectly situated near the Park Ciutadella and Born Shopping
- Best for Casual Dining Because: The best Argentinean restaurant in the city. Large, spacious, tasty food and super casual
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The best steak house in the city with a private room for groups and a huge downstairs
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The best Argentinean Steak place in the city, great for families
- Best for Born's Best Restaurants Because: The best steak in Barcelona, a fabulous meat restaurant with Argentinean cuts
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants Because: El Foro is the best place to go if you want an Argentinean cut of meat in Ciutat Vella
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: A sunny, fun and easily accessible terrace in the Born with great sun
- Best for Downtown Because: The city's best Steak, especially if you're into Argentinean cuts of meat
- Best for Brunch Because: Ask for three eggs with your scrambled eggs or omelet as they're often small portions