Cuisine: European, Mediterranean, Seafood, Spanish
There are few Barcelona restaurants able to beat the charm, elegance and eclectic menu found at Montiel. Hidden on one of the narrow side streets in the Born, this small, two-story restaurant has... Read More
There are few Barcelona restaurants able to beat the charm, elegance and eclectic menu found at Montiel. Hidden on one of the narrow side streets in the Born, this small, two-story restaurant has mouth-watering tapas, meats, starters and above all, they have an excellent selection of fresh fish daily. One of the only places in the city that has fish on Mondays (for the most part fish is not caught and sold on Sundays), this is a sure bet for dates, guests or an intimate evening out. The restaurant now has two set menus from which you have to choose, but they are very adaptable if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: It doesn't get much more romantic than this quaint and charming delicious restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Trendy Mediterranean cuisine in a charming and intimate setting
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Their second floor is perfect for groups, small and intimate yet very spacious
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Excellent food in an invitiring and very family-friendly setting in the city center
- Best for Born's Best Restaurants Because: A high-end delicious restaurant in the Born. Fresh, seasonal food and beautifully put together
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants Because: Montiel is a gem in Ciutat Vella as it serves extremely tasty, high quality cuisine
- Best for Downtown Because: Elegant, one of a kind restaurant with the best gastro tapas and tasting menu
- Best for Fine Dining Because: A beautiful and charming restaurant with high-quality food in the Born