A trendy, young, lively and unique restaurant that specializes in Asian tapas. Mosquito has found its niche offering the most amazing Dim Sum and dumplings, you'll actually feel like you're in Hong... Read More
A trendy, young, lively and unique restaurant that specializes in Asian tapas. Mosquito has found its niche offering the most amazing Dim Sum and dumplings, you'll actually feel like you're in Hong Kong and China, while dipping into a wide variety of tapas amongst friends. Mosquito is a small locale in the heart of the Born, owned and run by a British native who spent years in Asia mastering the art of Asian cuisine. This place is always packed and for good reason. They don't take reservations so be sure to show up early or put your name on the list and go for a drink at one of the many bars nearby.
- Best for Lunch Because: Gastro Asian tapas in one of Barcelona's trendiest neighborhoods
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Mouth watering Asian tapas in a rustic and unpretentious locale
- Best for Casual Dining Because: An innovative twist on Asian fusion tapas, this is a rustic, tasty restaurant in the Born
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Excellent Asian tapas in the city center with an unpretentious flare
- Best for Born's Best Restaurants Because: Asian gastro tapas, delicious, unassuming and always packed in the heart of the Born
Find the 10Best nearby: