Also Featured In
Hotel Arts Barcelona
Price Range: $$$$
The Hotel Arts embodies the terms class and luxury. Overlooking the Mediterranean and Frank Gehry--s famous flying fish, the Arts is a slight stroll from the city center, yet ideally located along the... Read More
The Hotel Arts embodies the terms class and luxury. Overlooking the Mediterranean and Frank Gehry--s famous flying fish, the Arts is a slight stroll from the city center, yet ideally located along the beach and just a short walk from most of the action. The hotel--s, Club Rooms, come with their own private butler and if you want an even more personalized service, try staying at one of their 27 apartments with your own personal concierge. Their outdoor garden oasis with hammocks and a whirlpool is perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing and it's right beside the outdoor pool and beach bar.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Gorgeous and classy hotel on the Mediterranean with wonderful strolls along the boardwalk
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: A beautiful pet friendly hotel perfectly situated overlooking the water.
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Hotels Because: A beautiful hotel overlooking the water and not too far from the city core
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: A stunning hotel with a lot of lawn space and hammocks outside, great for children
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: An elegant and classy hotel situated on the water with beautiful views and top notch service
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: An elegant and chic hotel overlooking the sea and ideally situated at the edge of Barceloneta
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.