Type: Dance Club
A Barcelona staple, Macarena Club has been around for years and to locals and tourists alike it is a late night gem. But be sure to arrive early (by 1:30am) as the club is tiny and once it reaches... Read More
A Barcelona staple, Macarena Club has been around for years and to locals and tourists alike it is a late night gem. But be sure to arrive early (by 1:30am) as the club is tiny and once it reaches capacity, the doors shut. If you're looking for a mix of house and electronic beats this is the place to go. Centrally located in the Gothic Quarter, it's easy to find and easier to stumble home from, especially if you're staying downtown. Macarena features well known DJ's, local as well as international, so be sure to check the line up get tickets in advance.
Carrer Nou de Sant Francesc, 5
Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Best for La Rambla's Best Nightlife Because: Macarena is a Barcelona local's watering hole and perfect for an authentic night out
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: A Barcelona, Gotico 'must-see', featuring fabulous Dj's in a small and intimate setting
- Best for Late Night Because: A Barcelona classic, small, intimate, unassuming and always packed
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Nightlife Because: This is about as authentic as it gets in the Gotico. Small, cozy and all about the music
- Recommended as Best of Barcelona's City Center, Ciutat Vella's Best Nightlife Because: Macarena is the Gothic Quarter 'go-to' club and where most people end up after a big night