Type: Dance Club
Relatively new to the Barcelona Club scene, Marula is a vibrant space, ideal for hosting concerts, live music and parties. It specializes in funk, but features rock, pop, jazz and other genres as... Read More
Relatively new to the Barcelona Club scene, Marula is a vibrant space, ideal for hosting concerts, live music and parties. It specializes in funk, but features rock, pop, jazz and other genres as well. Centrally located in the Gothic Quarter, right off of Plaza Tripi and La Rambla, this is a great late night party especially on weekends. Marula is also next to a host of late night cafes including some of the city's best pizza places. And if you happen to party until the sun comes up, Milk restaurant is right around the corner and serves a delicious breakfast.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Cover Charge Depends on Day; Call for Details
- Best for La Rambla's Best Nightlife Because: Marula is the place to be if you're into funk music as well as hip hop
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: A hip and eclectic nightclub right off of La Rambla with a variety of hip hop and funk
- Best for Late Night Because: A cool, indie night club with great music especially funk, blues and jazz
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Nightlife Because: The best Funk, rock and Jazz, a fun club open until the morning
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Marula features some of the best funk and hip hop DJ's in the city
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Nightlife Because: Marula is perfect for those who are into funk and reggae