Also Featured In
Tucked away in Plaza Sant Juss, Bliss is both a cozy coffee, tea and tapas joint as well as a thriving summer time venue due to it's great out door patio. The back room is full of plus couches and... Read More
Tucked away in Plaza Sant Juss, Bliss is both a cozy coffee, tea and tapas joint as well as a thriving summer time venue due to it's great out door patio. The back room is full of plus couches and comfy chairs which makes it hard to leave and ideal for chatting with friends over coffee and a few plates of delicious tapas. Their couches suck you in making it hard to leave, thus providing for one of the best places for tea time in the city. Their extensive menu caters to those looking for a simple pot of herbal tea to those wanting a slightly more sophisticated brew.
Plaça Sant Just 4
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants Because: Bliss is always open! It's the surest best in the Gotico with great food, excellent service and a nice patio.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Inexpensive, quality food at reasonable prices, great cafe to lounge, eat and read
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Great patio in the Gothic Quarter's intimate Plaza Sant Jus
- Best for Cafés Because: Central and cozy with free wifi and a great place to spend a few hours.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Bliss serves a delicious chicken and rice combo as well as tasty hamburgers