Milk Bar & Bistro
The recovery brunch is only one of Milk's strong selling points. Available daily until 4pm, this restaurant was one of the first in Barcelona to nail down the breakfast menu with their American style... Read More
The recovery brunch is only one of Milk's strong selling points. Available daily until 4pm, this restaurant was one of the first in Barcelona to nail down the breakfast menu with their American style brunch. In addition to their delicious morning options, Milk has a great lunch menu which leads nicely into happy hour cocktails, at 5 Euros a piece where you'll be left with quite the headache, (although it's well worth it at the time). If you're keen on staying for dinner, try one of their mouth watering hamburgers. Run by an Irish couple, this bistro turned cocktail bar after dark, is an ideal place if you're looking for quality food in a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Best for Lunch Because: A great place for lunch with a varied menu and all day brunch on weekends.
- Best for Breakfast Because: A Barcelona classic, in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, Western style eggs in a homey setting
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Milk is great for brunch, and it's only a short walk from the cruise port
- Best for Brunch Because: A classic Barcelona brunch staple in the Old City right behind the large post office
- Best for Homestyle Because: Dimly lit with comfortable benches, this is homestyle food at its best