The 1898--s rooftop terrace is next to unbeatable. Boasting 360-degree views of the entire city, with its medium sized pool and plenty of deck space it's an ideal spot for family meals at their... Read More
The 1898--s rooftop terrace is next to unbeatable. Boasting 360-degree views of the entire city, with its medium sized pool and plenty of deck space it's an ideal spot for family meals at their outdoor restaurant or just fun to laze around, soak up the sun and enjoy the pool together. Coupled with the terrace, the other main selling point for this hotel is location. Walk out the main entrance (there are two entrances) and you--re on the famous, La Rambla or dine at their downstairs restaurant adjacent to the lobby, while watching the street performers entertain the tourists directly across the way.
La Rambla, 109; (entrance on the street
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This hotel has an extremely romantic rooftop terrace where you can watch the sign rise
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Hotels Because: One of the nicest hotels in the city center, amazing rooftop terrace and stylish rooms
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: A great place for kids especially with the spacious rooftop terrace
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: One of the nicest hotels in the city center with excellent 360 city views from the rooftop terrace
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: One of the best rooftop terraces in the city, excellently situated and pure elegance
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: