Type: Live Music
This chic nightclub serves a varying choice of music, including hip-hop, jazz and Latin beats. The venue is split level with a dance club downstairs and live Spanish music upstairs. Most nights the... Read More
This chic nightclub serves a varying choice of music, including hip-hop, jazz and Latin beats. The venue is split level with a dance club downstairs and live Spanish music upstairs. Most nights the place (downstairs) kicks off with live music and then later transforms into trendy and lively club. If you're looking to dance until the sun comes up, then Jamboree is a great choice. Situated in Plaza Reial in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, right off La Rambla, it's surrounded by plenty of other bars and clubs, all with a variety of music. Most places don't charge admission and if they do it includes a drink.
Plaça Reial, 17
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- 1,500 ptas
- Best for La Rambla's Best Nightlife Because: Jamboree has a great mix of live music as well as 80's hits
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: A lively, fun and very central nightclub in Plaza Reial
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Nightlife Because: A hot spot in Plaza Reial with great live music and fabulous Dj's
- Best for Happy Hour Because: Funky wine and jazz bar in the Old City with wonderful music and great food and drinks
- Best for Live Music Because: Trendy live music venue in the heart of the city center and surrounded by other late night venues.
- Recommended as Best of Barcelona's City Center Because: An excellent place to dance to top 40 beats in Plaza Reial