A vegetarian oasis on the edge of the Raval neighborhood, Teresa Carles serves fresh vegetables and fruits, authentic salads and even brunch. This is a comfortable, relaxing, very warm and inviting... Read More
A vegetarian oasis on the edge of the Raval neighborhood, Teresa Carles serves fresh vegetables and fruits, authentic salads and even brunch. This is a comfortable, relaxing, very warm and inviting place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and even takeaway. This is one of the only restaurants in Barcelona that really knows how to make a fresh and hearty salad. They also have delicious croquettes (small, lightly battered balls filled with cheese, mushrooms etc...), quiches and soups. It's extremely homey and an excellent place to enjoy comfort food. Their breakfasts are also great with eggs and fruit and other daily specials.
Carrer de Jovellanos, 2
- Lunch, Breakfast, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Casual Dining, Family Friendly, Homestyle: "Try their breakfast and brunch menu served daily from 9am-2pm."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Try their coffee it's amazing"
- Best for Lunch Because: A delicious place for lunch with a great vegetarian and wine selection
- Best for Breakfast Because: Delicious food, organic, fresh and healthy and they open at 9am
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: A fresh and healthy vegetarian restaurant in the city center. Makes great smoothies
- Best for Casual Dining Because: A delicious vegetarian restaurant in the Raval, stylish yet unassuming
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Excellent vegetarian dishes as well as fresh breakfast with fruit
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A great vegetarian restaurant in the city center fun for families
- Best for Homestyle Because: Serves some of the tastiest and largest homestyle salads in the city