The views alone are worth the stay at the W. Whether you--re sipping pricey (yet innovative) cocktails in Eclipse, the 26th floor club, or chilling by the wet bar in the pool, pretty much anywhere you... Read More
The views alone are worth the stay at the W. Whether you--re sipping pricey (yet innovative) cocktails in Eclipse, the 26th floor club, or chilling by the wet bar in the pool, pretty much anywhere you set foot you--ll have prime seats overlooking the Mediterranean as well as Barcelona--s beautiful coastline. The longer you stay at the hotel the more you--ll notice the incredible attention to detail. From the --pillow guide-- by your bedside table, to the quirky expressions all around the hotel (ex: the sign on the way down to Bliss Spa reads: spahhhhhh), there is a noticeable touch of design, art and fashion throughout. This is a top of the line hotel, yet there are a few rooms that might not break the bank and still offer incredible sea views from the comfort of your bed.
Plaça Rosa dels Vents, 1
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This hotel has the best sea views from your bed with floor to ceiling windows
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: One of Barcelona's most stunning beach side hotels, great views and ideal for pets along the beach
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: Since coming onto the hotel stage, the W has become one of the city'es chicest and funnest hotels right along the water.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: A posh hotel located directly on the Mediterranean Sea. Each room has floor to ceiling windows
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: A beautiful hotel at the edge of the water with a private beach and top notch service
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: A great hotel on the water, gorgeous views and not too far from the airport
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: