Also Featured In
Parc de la Cuitadella
The Citadel was built on this site in the 1700's. After its fall, the fortress was turned into a park in the 19th century. Walk through the city's Triumphal Arch to enter the park and admire the... Read More
The Citadel was built on this site in the 1700's. After its fall, the fortress was turned into a park in the 19th century. Walk through the city's Triumphal Arch to enter the park and admire the cascade, a fountain built by Josep Fontser�, who was assisted by his young student Gaud�. Wander through the beautiful gardens. Don't miss your chance to visit the zoo and Museu de Zoologia, which are located in the park. This is a very romantic activity, as the park is quite big and has a lot to offer, including a mix of leisure as well as educational elements.
- Romantic Things to Do: "Make sure to stroll by the little pond and watch the swans"
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Great place to stroll or have a picnic on the weekends"
- Outdoor Activities: "There are ping pong tables at the back of the park which are usually empty"
- Things to Do with Kids: "Don't miss the ping pong tables at the far side of the park but bring your own balls and paddles"
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: A relaxing stroll through a beautiful park in the city center
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: A relaxing and pretty place to stroll, picnic or feed Swans
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A relaxing park to walk around, run, do yoga or even boot camp.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: A beautiful and tranquil place in the old city to both relax and entertain the kids