Also Featured In
Parc de la Cuitadella
Experience one of Barcelona's most charming parks in the Old City. Fused with a mix of architecture and grassy areas, Ciutadella is not only a nice place to throw a ball, practica yoga or go for a... Read More
Experience one of Barcelona's most charming parks in the Old City. Fused with a mix of architecture and grassy areas, Ciutadella is not only a nice place to throw a ball, practica yoga or go for a bike ride, but it has a man made lake with Swans, which are fun for the kids to feed and plenty of ping pong tables and areas to picnic if you'd rather not sit on the grass. The Citadel was built on this site in the 1700's. After its fall, the fortress was turned into a park in the 19th century and today is one of the city's most popular areas to exercise and enjoy a day in the sun.
- Things to Do with Kids: "Don't miss the ping pong tables at the far side of the park but bring your own balls and paddles"
- Romantic Things to Do: "Make sure to stroll by the little pond and watch the swans"
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Great place to stroll or have a picnic on the weekends"
- Outdoor Activities: "There are ping pong tables at the back of the park which are usually empty"
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: A beautiful and tranquil place in the old city to both relax and entertain the kids
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: A relaxing stroll through a beautiful park in the city center
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: A relaxing and pretty place to stroll, picnic or feed Swans
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A relaxing park to walk around, run, do yoga or even boot camp.