Café de l'Acadèmia
Cuisine: Catalan, European, Spanish
This is one of those restaurants where you always find yourself passing by, staring at the people in the window, mouth drooling wishing you were sitting at their table. There's something that draws... Read More
This is one of those restaurants where you always find yourself passing by, staring at the people in the window, mouth drooling wishing you were sitting at their table. There's something that draws people to Cafe de L'Academia, whether it's the invigorating ambiance, chic yet rustic decor or the classical music that is often played in the background during the meal, it's hard not to enjoy this restaurant. There are two floors so although it's small there's enough room that you don't feel like you're being packed in. They also have a great outdoor patio which is very romantic in the evenings and sunny during the days.
Barcelona, ES 08002
Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Romantic and with a great energy, this is an ideal place to spend an evening.
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe L'Academia combines Catalan cuisine with a modern twist
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Tasty Catalan food in a modern and cool setting with a great patio
- Best for Ciutat Vella's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe L'Academia serves a high quality Catalan/Mediterranean Fusion which is hard to find in Ciutat Vella
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Right beside Bliss in the same patio, a fine dining outdoor experience