Cuisine: Catalan, European, French, Spanish
Charming, quaint and one of the only restaurants in Barcelona that take reservations on their outdoor terrace, El Salon is always a sure bet for out-of-towners, dates and intimate evenings amongst... Read More
Charming, quaint and one of the only restaurants in Barcelona that take reservations on their outdoor terrace, El Salon is always a sure bet for out-of-towners, dates and intimate evenings amongst close friends. Featuring a mix of Catalan and French cuisine, the inside of the restaurant has a classic and authentic feel while the patio nestled outback creates a friendly and warm ambiance as it sits alongside several other bars and restaurants, all situated within close proximity of each other. The restaurant is situated in the Gotico and is surrounded by the Old Roman wall, which you can see from your outdoor table.
- Romantic Dining: "Try their Tuna Steak it's amazing."
- Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants, Best Value, Restaurants near Cruise Port, Downtown Barcelona's Best Tapas, Outdoor Dining: "One of the only outdoor patios you can reserve in the summer"
- Best Restaurants: "Try their tuna steak and aubergine."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Casual Dining, Family Friendly, Late Night: "Try their Tuna Steak it's amazing"
- Downtown: "Try their tuna and lamb."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: An exceptionally romantic restaurant overlooking the Roman wall in the Gothic Quarter.
- Best for Gothic Quarter's Best Restaurants Because: El Salon has the greatest outdoor patio in the summer, behind the old Roman Wall
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Delicious food with a beautiful terrace surrounded by old Roman Walls
- Recommended as Best Value Because: A delicious, out of the way and very charming restaurant with an amazing terrace
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: One of the most delicious, quaintest restaurants in the Old City with great healthy choices
- Best for Casual Dining Because: A beautiful setting with tasty nouvelle cuisine in a very relaxed setting
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: El Salon has quality food with a wonderful patio
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A great place to dine on the terrace in a family-friendly and warm atmosphere
- Best for Late Night Because: One of the best late night restaurants in the Gothic Quarter with an outdoor terrace
- Best for Downtown Barcelona's Best Tapas Because: El Salon has a unique and mouth watering mix of Spanish and Mediterranean Tapas
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Gorgeous terrace surrounded by the old Roman Wall in the heart of the Gotico
- Best for Downtown Because: Beautifully situated restaurant behind the old Roman wall with delicious food