Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Ethnic, New American
Price Range: $$
966 S Cooper St
Memphis, TN 38104
- Dining: Mon-Thu 11am-2pm, 5pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm; Sun 10am-3pm
- Bar: Mon-Thu 5pm-2am; Fri-Sat 5pm-3am
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Chef Karen Carrier is known for her seasonal creativity across the Beauty Shop menu, with spring-inspired dishes and cocktails that are fresh and lively.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: We love the upscale country feel of Southward - and its inventive take on Southern favorites.
- Best for Cooper-Young's Best Restaurants Because: Where else in the world cn you get a daily grilled cheese offering AND truffle oil French fries?
- Best for Lunch Because: The Beauty Shop is the only place we know where you can order a daily grilled cheese special, complete with truffle oil fries. Yum!
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The Beauty Shop is relaxed and refined for brunch, making you feel like you're on vacation even when you're not.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Beauty Shop is just so Memphis, home to the cook that really started the foodie revolution in town and packed with a hip, eclectic crowd.