Also Featured In
DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis Downtown
Price Range: $$$$
The DoubleTree offers excellent proximity to Beale Street and AutoZone Park, home of the minor league Memphis Redbirds (an excellent space to watch a ballgame), as well as a myriad of downtown... Read More
The DoubleTree offers excellent proximity to Beale Street and AutoZone Park, home of the minor league Memphis Redbirds (an excellent space to watch a ballgame), as well as a myriad of downtown attractions and shopping.. Like most of the properties in this line, amenities include free WiFi and cookies, and an on-site T.G.I. Friday's restaurant serves as the hotel eatery. The Main Street Trolley, Beale Street and the Cotton Exchange Museum are just a few blocks away, and the surrounding area includes a variety of locally-owned and quite good restaurants, from Charlie Vergos's Rendezvous to Automatic Slim's, and the tony Chez Philippe in the adjacent Peabody Hotel.
185 Union Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The location is top-notch, with proximity to the fine dining and upscale stores in downtown and Midtown.
- Best for Hotels near Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Because: We love the DoubleTree's quieter downtown location - a nice escape from the post-game celebrations (or sorrows) on Beale Street.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: With a central downtown location and an affordable price, the Doubletree is an excellent option.
- Best for Hotels near FedExForum Because: It's a straight line from the Forum to the Doubletree - you can even avoid Beale Street if traveling with the family.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The DoubleTree is a double whammy for travelers, with a convenient downtown location and affordable pricing.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.