Also Featured In
DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis Downtown
The DoubleTree offers excellent proximity to Beale Street and AutoZone Park, home of the minor league Memphis Redbirds (an excellent space to watch a ballgame), as well as a myriad of downtown... Read More
The DoubleTree offers excellent proximity to Beale Street and AutoZone Park, home of the minor league Memphis Redbirds (an excellent space to watch a ballgame), as well as a myriad of downtown attractions and shopping.. Like most of the properties in this line, amenities include free WiFi and cookies, and an on-site T.G.I. Friday's restaurant serves as the hotel eatery. The Main Street Trolley, Beale Street and the Cotton Exchange Museum are just a few blocks away, and the surrounding area includes a variety of locally-owned and quite good restaurants, from Charlie Vergos's Rendezvous to Automatic Slim's, and the tony Chez Philippe in the adjacent Peabody Hotel.
185 Union Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The location is top-notch, with proximity to the fine dining and upscale stores in downtown and Midtown.
- Best for Hotels near Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Because: We love the DoubleTree's quieter downtown location - a nice escape from the post-game celebrations (or sorrows) on Beale Street.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: With a central downtown location and an affordable price, the Doubletree is an excellent option.
- Best for Hotels near FedExForum Because: It's a straight line from the Forum to the Doubletree - you can even avoid Beale Street if traveling with the family.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The DoubleTree is a double whammy for travelers, with a convenient downtown location and affordable pricing.